        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of oliver
wood
        Sent: 10 September 2007 21:49
        To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
        Subject: Re: [backstage] Public Domain weather symbols in SVG ~:"

        I saw that a few months ago and thought - WOW!  No other words for it.

        On 9/10/07, Ian Forrester <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

                Can I just say how much I love SVG.

                I saw this on the weekend at BarCampBrighton which uses SVG
too.

                http://lastgraph.aeracode.org/

                It takes your last.fm profile and draws an amazing graph like
the shape of song - http://megamu.com/lastfm/

                Ian Forrester

                This e-mail is: [ ] private; [  ] ask first; [ x ] bloggable

                Senior Producer, BBC Backstage
                BC5 C3, Media Village, 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TP
                e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                p: +44 (0)2080083965