On 25/09/2007, Andy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 21/09/2007, Ian Forrester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Quote from Ashley Highfield's monthly
> > formidable background in p2p networks, DRM based content publishing and
> > 3D animation."
>
> And a background in installing Malware on users PC's without their
> consent perhaps?
> See: http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,1940747,00.asp

"Kazaa and FastTrack were created by Niklas Zennström and Janus Friis
(both of whom were to later invent Skype and later on still Joost)."
(WikiP http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazaa)

I'd say that's a prime pedigree & good for El Beeb - maybe we'll get a
decent iPlayer now! I uninstalled mine after it refused to update to a
new version & with concerns around kservice.

Who better to know the technical, political & social implications of a
'national' p2p network than an ex-Kazaa developer?

Regards,
Nico Morrison