This appears to have gone live already - I've just connected to The Cloud
hotspot in the pub across the road, and it's happy to let me on to
*.bbc.co.uk and watch streaming video.

The Cloud's login page (which appears when you try to access non-free sites)
also has links to t3.co.uk and channel4radio.com.  Channel4.com appears to
work too, but not 4oD.

The link to bbc.co.uk points to http://www.bbc.co.uk/mobile/wifi/, and
there's also a fancy flash video (trailer?) promoting bbc.co.uk. You can,
seemingly, access this from anywhere at
https://hotspot.thecloud.net/cloud-ssg-web/ssg.do

 - martin