On 09/11/2007, Noah Slater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1149.html
>   http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2549.html

Hehe, RFC1149 never fails to make me laugh, I've never seen RFC2549 before
though:

"Avian carriers normally bypass bridges and tunnels but will seek out
   worm hole tunnels.  When carrying web traffic, the carriers may
   digest the spiders, leaving behind a more compact representation.
   The carriers may be confused by mirrors.

   Round-robin queueing is not recommended.  Robins make for well-tuned
   networks but do not support the necessary auto-homing feature."

Classic.

Vijay.