Dearest readers of this electronic messaging system,

I would be most delighted if you cast your impeccable intelligences over
this page of hypertexual links

http://www.rapidtvnews.com/default.asp?sourceid=&smenu=1&twindow=&mad=&sdetail=2313&wpage=1&skeyword=&sidate=&ccat=&ccatm=&restate=&restatus=&reoption=&retype=&repmin=&repmax=&rebed=&rebath=&subname=&pform=&sc=1966&hn=rapidtvnews&he=.com

If it pleases your most gracious personages to consider the possibilities
that the proposed joyful service that is to be brought unto our homes under
the delightful moniker of Freesat (literally, satellite without charge, from
the English) may be enhanced to a state of primordial ecstasy if certain
enhancements could be provided from our collective considerable
intelligence.

I would propose that Freesat and backstage could provide some special
services for Freesat upon the commencement of the service in Springtime of
the year ultimate.

For your consideration potential applications may be:

 - enhanced cartographic display of precipitations and other meteorological
factors;

 - a service of "podcasts" downloads for a most personal video recorder;

 - an electronic alternative guide of programmes;

Does anyone concur?

Your most humble savant

Brian