On 27/11/2007, Fearghas McKay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My fourth suggestion would be that perhaps the discussion you want to
> have is not on topic for a list. As such continuing the discussion you
> want to have may be off topic for most list members.

On this list "the noise is the signal" and you are invited to use filters.

On 27/11/2007, Richard Lockwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I hope you're not suggesting I have any weight to throw around.  I just find
> bullies, extremists and zealots of any descripton intensely annoying,
> especially in what's generally a friendly environment.

Richard, the world is full of people who are going to disagree with
you - calling them "bullies, extremists and zealots" is only going to
get you so far.

As you only seem to be throwing around ad hominems the discussion is over.

/me bows out

--
Noah Slater <http://www.bytesexual.org/>

"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman