From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Tim Dobson
Sent: Mon 11/26/2007 7:17 PM
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] Last.fm Radio 1 Profile page stuck

On 26/11/2007, Jacqueline Phillimore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We've been having some problems with the data quality generated for both
> R1 and 1Xtra, and so have had to pull the track data feeds for these
> stations while we sort out the problem.
>
> It'll be back soon we hope.

Can I just thank you for having the last.fm profiles, It makes it so
much easier to work out which (BBC) radio station you would like the
most out of all of them when you can compare your music tastes with
that of the radio station.
Actually up to this point I thought only 1xtra had one so I am
especially interested to hear about other stations having one
I look forward to hearing when they are back up.

-Tim

--
www.dobo.urandom.co.uk
----