From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Lockwood
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 12:12 PM
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] Muddy Boots on Backstage

It was only one idea, I'm sure that there are others. who knows, one of them
might even including resurrecting the noble art of journalism as a public
service rather than to make money.

So can you give us any indication of when the technologists will have completed
the prototype of the journalist that doesn't need food or shelter?
Apparently it's already with us.  It's called a "'blogger".  Can't generally
write for toffee, doesn't check facts, confuses opinion with truth, is
credulous as hell, and has nothing worth saying, but hey - if you want
everything for free...  ;-)

Cheers,

Rich.

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://www.hull.ac.uk/legal/email_disclaimer.html