They want ?44 for 320kbps MP3s of a 1975 recording of The Well-Tempered
Clavier... Pisstake? I think so. Most of their other stuff is a little more
sensibly-priced, but it's still too expensive - and not good enough quality.
Classical music buffs will stay away, preferring to get the CDs unless
there's absolutely no alternative to downloading the lossy MP3s, and it'll
be casual listeners who spend the most on there. I'd prefer to pay a premium
and get lossless copies, classical music deserves the best quality possible
(and, arguably, requires it far more than many other genres).