If you're using Opera Mini on the Lobster, it will route your traffic
through a proxy, to cut down image sizes - this server is outside of the UK,
is there a version of Opera you can get that won't cache the content
off-shore? I think in the full fledged version (you have to pay but there's
a free trial) you can turn caching off - this might be worth a go?

I will try it when I get some time on my N95, just got it so want to see
what I can do with it. Anyone else had success or failure with the N95?

--Matt