Hello all,

Apologies for the slightly unusual use of this list.

We've got a few vacancies at the BBC offices in Cardiff from technical project managers to web developers (client and server). We're a friendly bunch, take pride in our work and get on with a range of stuff including Doctor Who and Welsh Language web sites. If you're interested in joining us then take a look at jobs.bbc.co.uk.

I'm not interested in hearing from agencies at this stage, thanks.

Gavin (Team Leader)