*Olympic Symbol etc. (Protection) Act 1995 (c. 32)*

On 18/02/2008, "~:'' ありがとうございました。" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Olympic symbols
>
> anyone know whether these have been designed yet, or the tendering
> process?
>
> symbol users really need access to them, but until now they have been
> tightly controlled under copyright.

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2006/ukpga_20060012_en_1

'Olympic Symbol etc. (Protection) Act 1995

Schedule 3 (which amends the Olympic Symbol etc. (Protection) Act 1995 (c.
32) <http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1995/ukpga_19950032_en_1>) shall have
effect.'

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1995/ukpga_19950032_en_1

wondering if we might see SVG ones with less restrictions?

--
Please email me back if you need any more help.

Brian Butterworth
http://www.ukfree.tv