Richard P Edwards wrote:
Surely the next step is to stop GeoIP, so that anyone can try this - even in Poland. :-) I think that this may not be too far away, after all, this is the most derisive form of censorship.

I agree with you and i think it is very important. however, aspeople like ashley highfield will tell you, there are problems with that. i do not agree with the reasons why, but they exist. but personally i think kangaroo is more of a problem (iplayer 2.0 with extra Digital Restrictions Managements AND adverts) i know bbc wordwide is responsible for it but i still think it is important probably more important even than drm-free iplayer.

I tihnk the other next step to do concurrently with drm free kangaroo is a free software iplayer client