Hi All,

Seeing how everyone's so obsessed with the iPlayer streams on the iPhone :)

I thought you'd all like to know the official sign-up for "Over the Air" has now gone live - http://overtheair.org/blog/?page_id=20

If you don't know what "Over the Air" here's a quick recap.

Over the Air, is the largest grass-roots mobile developer event that London has
ever seen. It takes place over a Friday - Saturday (48 hours of mobile
development) in hack-day-style; but featuring workshops, tutorials, speakers
and lots of other good-stuff like network APIs and emerging platform SDKs.

There's tons more at www.overtheair.org.....

I can also tell you we are certainly looking to include a server of high quality streams like those found on the iphone which will be legally cleared for purpose of the over the air event. We also have Android and OpenMoko! Thats all I can say for now, but subscribe to the over the air feed for more big announcements soon.

Really hope to see you all there,

Ian