On 31/03/2008, Brian Butterworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 31/03/2008, Andrew Bowden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > Would anyone use it is the question - which is an important question in
> > a bandwidth contstrained enviroment.
> >
> Whilst I remember, I can't help thinking that if there is some spare
bandwidth (!) an interactive version of BBC 7 would be a great service.

Currently the service broadcasts blocks of comedy and science fiction ("7th
Dimension"), as well as children's ("CBeebies") and drama.  It would be nice
if these blocks could be rebroadcast all day in an interactive loop, so you
could come to BBC 7 during the CBeebies block, press RED and switch to the
comedy, Scifi or whatever...  probably a rights nightmare, but it would be
great to just have somewhere to get some comedy at any time of the day.