>  > Ooh very nice! I don't suppose you could add in the browser sniff or
>  > whatever juju magic the beeb uses to dispay content for the iphone/ipod
>  > touch as this interface would be much better on that device.
>  >
> I've attempted it, as I love my iPhone :)  Alas, I can't find a way
>  where I could embed a link to the mp4 in my site due to the new
>  control system that the beeb set up.
>
>  Over lunch it was suggested that I could use an iFrame to show the
>  bbc.co.uk/iplayer site within the iplayerlist.  Very hacky and icky,
>  but it might do the trick.
>
>  I'll give it a go tonight, see what I can do.

If I understood the original question, surely this could be achieved
by a bit of a hack where you set up the BBC cookie on the user's
machine by sending them to the iPlayer page in a hidden iFrame and
then having the embedded MP4 link inside your own site. The request to
the video stream should send the BBC cookie and you would still need
to be using an iPhone (or something that did a good impression of an
iPhone).

Iain