On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 5:34 PM, Brian Butterworth
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1049409_mps_eye_cash_spent_on_bbc_iplayer
>
> I love the comment
>
> ' maybe the MP's should be looking at them selfs, they waste a lot more
> money than this, and they are useless, at least the iPlayer has a use and
> works! '
> ---

Yeh that comment is a good one, and well said too. I am a great fan of
the iPlayer, and for sure it has caused many cases of unrest and
change in the media and Internet industry - but so it should. It's an
innovative product, allows many people to change the way they view TV,
and has helped the industry realise they may need to change to allow
more like this to continue.