Seeing as we've got Arduino, ARM, Microsoft Robotics and Goddard Space Flight Centre all turning up to Mashed, we've got you some electronics kit to play with. Expect to find capacitors, resistors, op-amps, 74 series logic, voltage regulators, breadboards, batteries, solder, wire, tools, soldering stations for some good honest sparky fun.

It's a bit of a random selection so do feel free to bring your own stuff too.

See http://mashed08.backnetwork.com/event/?articleid=31 for more info :-D

We'll also be radiating a DVB-T (aka "Freeview") signal for you guys to hack around with. We've got some USB DVB-T sticks, some software links and a talk on how to hack DVB-T and MHEG interactive stuff.

*Simon Thompson MEng MIET*
Research Engineer (Electronics)
PRINCE2^TM Registered Practitioner

*BBC Future Media and Technology*