Alia,

Again, that looks nifty. For my thinking, though, I'd be much more drawn to the feature vectors that you're extracting, especially as it could possibly be combined with:
 http://developer.echonest.com/docs/analyze

Any possibility of this happening?

adam

Alia Sheikh wrote:
Hi again!

We've been doing some work on automatically extracting colours from audio, to allow us to better navigate that audio. It works suprisingly well at actually revealing the structure of a peice of audio content.

For Mashed we're making available a web-based service that allows you to put an mp3 in and get a coloured jpg out, for use in any way you see fit.

More info at: http://mashed08.backnetwork.com/event/?articleid=26

Email me ifor a username and password to the service, if you'd like to have a play beforehand.

Alia Sheikh
Research Engineer
Kingswood Warren
-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group. To unsubscribe, please visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html. Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/