        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Graham
Gillies
        Sent: 03 July 2008 15:20
        To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
        Subject: RE: [backstage] BBC Widget, nice!

        I like it too. The Adobe Air platform seems quite good.

        I got a Breaking News window today on bottom left of screen.

        It would be nice to think what other tabs could be put in beyond News
and Sport... Weather i guess. The new iplayer feeds could be good...

        Graham

        Graham Gillies
        Multiplatform Development,
        Factual Content, BBC Scotland.