Prem, one of the organisers, is hoping to stream a lot of the talks
through Yahoo Live or a similar service, and we're hoping to make them
in to an archive so there will be video as well as all the usual blog
posts and pictures that go along with a BarCamp.

If you keep an eye on www.barcampbrighton.org we'll be posting up
links to talks we manage to record, and I'll try to remember to mail
anyone who's interested.

Cheers

Paul

--