Hi James,

Thanks for the quick response, and I'll checkout getsatisfaction.com.

So quickly on the tracklisting front.  Once they're back in the /programmes
pages, would these get updated as they're played.  I.e. if  I polled a
tracklisiting feed from /programmes every 10 minutes, would I see the latest
tracks as they're played?  Or would the tracklisting only show up at the end
of a programme?  If the former then it may prove to be a more reliable data
source than the last.fm feed, although it might still be easier to use than
having to navigate to a tracklisting feed per programme, hmm....

Thanks,
Chris