Wow! Looks good.

I've not been tracking backstage very closely, so I'm a bit baffled as to where you're getting your currently-playing feeds from. I had been depending on the A&MI hackday feeds, which were turned off last month.

Whatever you use, I'd love to hook it back up to my born-at-Mashed08-but-just-deployed-today Twitter bot at:
 http://twitter.com/recomme

adam

Chris Riley wrote:
Hi all

I've written a new mashup - http://www.trackplaying.com <http://www.trackplaying.com/> - it displays information about the track currently playing on the radio.* It takes data from BBC Music (beta), Last.fm and Amazon, and is hosted on Google App Engine. Mashup heaven! It is based on my previous attempt http://cgriley.com/nowplaying/ that some of you may recall. Hope you all find it useful / of interest.
Chris Riley

*Lets hope this gets the BBC Radio2 Last.fm feed fixed ;o)