So far this is  working like a rocket. Hasn't crashed yet, no major disasters
with the renderer and I keep finding lots of nice little touches like the
in-page search and how you can drag textareas to make them bigger. I'm sure
there are many more. I don't think I'll be uninstalling firefox anytime soon,
but its an impressive start.

Not sure about the logo though - it's either too much like the Windows media
player logo - or that Simon game.
The 'help' page option on the settings menu takes me to a 404  :-|

========================
Martyn Green
Web Content Developer
Science Online
AAAS/Science
1200 New York Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC  20005
Tel: 202-326-6525
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.aaas.org
www.sciencemag.org

>>> "Brian Butterworth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 9/2/2008 5:13:47 PM >>>
And when your plugins crash...
http://www.ukfree.tv/styles/images/misc/crashed_plugin.JPG