________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Riley
        Sent: 03 September 2008 16:08
        To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
        Subject: Re: [backstage] Radio Pop

        Hi Dafyd,

        From the looks of it Radio Pop is only intended to record the
radio programmes you're listening too, not the music.  But I guess it
wouldn't be too hard for them to add in the link between the programmes
you've listened to and the track listing for those programmes to
extrapolate some more information about your music taste, and ultimatly
chuck that at last.fm

        Until then though it looks like I might be able to add support
for Radio Pop to my Track Playing website - http://www.trackplaying.com
- it is quite a nice fit.  If you are using Track Playing to find out
about the artist playing on the radio, I then know what radio station
you're listening to and can tell Radio Pop, and let you "Pop" aswell.
And with the further update I want to make to Track Playing of having it
scrobble the track information to last.fm, I might have quite a nice
little service going on!

        FYI I've been making constant updates to Track Playing over the
last week, but I'll post more on those later.

        All in all well done to the Radio Labs team, looks like a nice
little prototype you've built there!  (Note the link to widgets on
http://www.radiopop.co.uk/help links to http://www.radiopop.co.uk/pulse,
and that says "Page not found".)

        Cheers,
        Chris