There's a wonderful bit on the "Making of Hitchhiker's" DVD of GP doing the
"Share and Enjoy" song, which is rather brilliant.
I know he was head of BBC Comedy, but to me he will always be Mike Flex from
Radio Active.

I'm hoping the BBC can pull some programmes of his together for an evening
on BBC Four...  there's plenty of material from The Man from Auntie to
Mornington Cresent via KYTV!