It's quite funny, in the sense of "Caveat venditor": all the people who lost
loads of money by selling the stock in the hope that they could sell before
the buyer became aware of the business failing have lost loadsamoney.  Big
Greed=Big Loss.
For those who didn't sell, the price will recover, of course.

And for those who got "dumped on" they will make a killing.

You've got to love the Free Market!

http://www.ukfree.tv - independent digital television and switchover advice,
since 2002