Groups on Twitter/Pownce/Ping etc would be the killer feature for me!

On 28/10/2008 12:17, "Chris Sizemore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> so it seems to me that Ping.fm is a pretty useful thing, but just needs a fair
> bit more subtlety? i.e. different distribution lists? or is that already
> available?
>

> --cs

Alun Rowe
Pentangle Internet Limited
2 Buttermarket
Thame
Oxfordshire
OX9 3EW
Tel: +44 8700 339905
Fax: +44 8700 339906
Please direct all support requests to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentangle Internet Limited is a limited company registered in England and
Wales. Registered number: 3960918. Registered office: 1 Lauras Close, Great
Staughton, Cambridgeshire PE19 5DP

http://mashable.com/2008/09/02/pingfm-solving-the-problem-or-exacerbating-it/