I am truly pleased that Kingswood has had a reprieve.... hopefully many more areas of the BBC will be looked at as the public believe they are, as part of a great corporation, as opposed to being just another part to "wind down and sell". With more clarity and better overall confidence within the staff - then all the questions over the validity of the license fee may begin to subside.
This is great news.
RichE