Dave Crossland wrote:
> 2008/11/19 Ian Forrester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> If you've not heard about the BNP member leak, you've obviously not reading
>> Techcrunch UK
>
> "I have decided to take down the map"
>
> Good.

IHMO, being a member of a political party (i.e. giving them money)
shouldn't be a private matter.

For example, all 300,000 Obama donors are listed here:
http://www.newsmeat.com/campaign_contributions_to_politicians/donor_list.php?candidate_id=P80003338

I do realise that there is an issue with the BNP and possibly some other
parties, where by being a member you are demonstrating yourself to be an
extremist, and opening yourself up to physical attacks from rival
extremists. I'm not sure how to deal with that.

Robert (Jamie) Munro

Ps. In the interests of full disclosure, I've been a member of the
Liberal Democrats for several years, not that I agree with everything
they have ever stood for.