Hello

Just a reminder that the deadline for the Backstage t-shirt competition is just
a week away - Sunday 30th November!

The design for our present and most excellent Backstage t-shirt came from the
Backstage community and it would be fantastic if you came up with a stunning,
geeky, new logo to represent Backstage again. The reward will be the kudos of
having your design on our next run of t-shirts and possibly some stickers and
other schwag too!

The criteria for judging entries is:

A strong, imaginative design which:
· is modern
· embodies the spirit of backstage: geeky, open, fun and cool
· is simple and can be reproduced easily on print/TV/online
· is in CMYK or B/W and should not be more than two block colours
· is in 300dpi print resolution and in 72dpi screen resolution

For further details about entering, please read the Terms and Conditions:
http://tinyurl.com/5fum3g (the original announcement is here:
http://tinyurl.com/62esmj).

If you haven’t entered your design yet, it’s time to get sketching (what?!) and
send in your fabulous entry!

Good luck, FTW :-D

Rain

Rain Ashford | Technologist | http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/