I'm a consumer of BBC content in it's various forms. It is an institution am
proud to be related to since kindergarten. The BBC logo is embedded in my
subconcious.. I almost had a BBC tattoo but I settled for a Blue Peter badge
and a T-shirt (hinting on a free t-shirt).
On a serious note, the BBC is like a nanny, you never forget the lessons
learnt and you always wear the nanny's name with pride. My point is that
there has to be a middle way where the BBC allows it's fanboys or girls to
wear the logo and still protect it's integrity as a supernanny. We do not
want extremists to use the logo as they did with the British flag.

My suggestion is a "Powered by BBC" logo.

Sam Mbale
Mpelembe Network
http://www.mpelembe.net

Follow me on http://twitter.com/mpelembe