Hi all,

Just a heads up on the forthcoming Newcastle Maker Faire:
http://makezine.com/makerfaire/newcastle/2009/

If anyone is considering going along as a Maker with a view to do
media hackery, and would like the sort of support we were able to
offer at Hack Day or Mashed do let us know.

I'm hoping to go myself, and a few of the guys in R&D are looking at
it too, though this might be in a personal capacity.  We're trying to
get the TV making types interested too, which could be fun,

Ant Miller

tel: 07709 265961
email: ant.mil...@gmail.com