From: owner-backst...@lists.bbc.co.uk on behalf of Brian Butterworth
Sent: Thu 1/8/2009 6:46 PM
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] Your ideas are now finally welcomed

I don't have to imagine, Windows Media Center can do this.  It can record on
any keyword you like.
Nothing can record NewsWatch though :-(

--
Please email me back if you need any more help.

Brian Butterworth

follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/briantist
web: http://www.ukfree.tv - independent digital television and switchover
advice, since 2002