great - thanks for this

Christian Ahlert
c...@openbusiness.cc

On 23 Jan 2009, at 15:23, Ian Forrester wrote:

Hi All,

The Backstage team has finally updated the Backstage Calendar. Not only does the 2009 remix have the events were going to be at and taking part in. It also includes events which we wish we could attend.

The subscribable ical - http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/ q7frqh0v016rki1769l9d7jlro%40group.calendar.google.com/public/ basic.ics

Here's for example a event you may have missed.

http://rewiredstate.org

"Government isn't very good at computers.
They spend millions to produce mediocre websites, hide away really useful public information and generally get it wrong. Which is a shame."
"Calling all people who make things. We're going to show them
how it's done. If you can make things, and think you can do better than government."

-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group. To unsubscribe, please visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/ mailing_list.html. Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail- archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/