Hey all,

I'm peripherally involved with the organisation of the upcoming Music Hack Day <http://musichackday.org/>, and I only just realised it didn't get a mention here. It will be 11-12 July 2009, at Guardian Offices near Kings Cross, London.

It'll be a weekend event about music APIs, with the usual 24-hack-a-thon in the middle. Current representation is from:
    * 7digital
    * The Echo Nest
    * Gigulate
    * Last.fm
    * People's Music Store
    * Songkick
    * SoundCloud
With further workshops from:
    * RjDj
    * Tinker it!

(I also note that there are a lot of folks signed up with a BBC affiliation--drop me a line if you're one of them...)

We're at the point of looking at who to invite, it's not long before invites go out, so drop by the registration page ASAP.

 http://musichackday.org/info/Register

Cheers,
adam