David Greaves wrote:
I heard (from a colleague in the US) that the BBC were making a programme or
series about open source.

Anyone here know anything about it or anyone involved?

Are you aware of that BBC funded two part documentary the name of which I've forgotten that got released under a creative commons licence after it was aired. I can't for the life of me remember the name though I remember downloading it and watching it.... :-/

I'll try and google for it a bit later on..

Tim