This is the last call guys, the developer only list is going away at the end of
the week.

------
Hi Everyone,

The developer only list (backstage-developer) was setup when there was massive
amounts of traffic on the main list, however in recent months the traffic on
the list has dropped and we are only seeing one or two posts on the developer
only list.

So we're looking to shutdown the developer only list and bring some unity and
balance back to the main list.

I understand this won't be supported by many of you, but we did give you the
chance to feedback. So by the end of the week, we will shutdown the list and
anyone attached to that list will be automatically unsubscribed.

Big thanks to everyone who subscribed to the developer only list, I really hope
you do re-subscribe to the main mailing list, which is much quieter now.

It was considered to automatically move people across to the main list but it
didn't seem fair. So if your interested in joining the main list again, just
ping Major-domo a email on backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk with the subject
"subscribe".

Cheers,

Ian Forrester

This e-mail is: []secret; []private; [x]public

Senior Producer, BBC Backstage, BBC R&D
Room 1044, BBC Manchester BH, Oxford Road, M60 1SJ
email: ian.forres...@bbc.co.uk
work: +44 (0)1612444063 | mob: +44 (0)7711913293