Hi Rich,

I had a go at that - Clonezilla, although very capable, as far as I
could work out, still requires quite a few user menu selections to be
performed before it can restore an image - this unfortunately needs to
be *completely* dummy proof - i.e. one 'yes' and then to re-image the
disk. Let me know if I'm missing something here with the Clonezilla Live
stuff....

Thanks

Phil