"Help us free London's Data"

Saturday 24th October 2009 10.00 am

London's Living Room
City  Hall
The Queens Walk
London SE1 2AA

The Greater London Authority is currently in the process of scoping
London's DataStore. Initially we propose to release as much GLA data as
possible and to encourage other public agencies in London to do the same
and we'd like your help!

We want the input of the developer community from the outset prior to
making any decisions on formats or platform. We would therefore like to
invite interested developers to City Hall so that we  can talk to you
about what we want to do, get your views, and seek your input on the
best way to deliver for London.

On the day we'll be running a requirements specification workshop and a
high level technical design session to explore how we might do this in a
way that makes sense for the end users - you.

The event will take place in London's Living Room at 10 am on the
morning of Saturday 24th October. If you would like to attend please
register your interest.

http://freelondonsdata.eventbrite.com/

--
Brendan Quinn | Technology Transfer Executive | BBC Research &
Development