On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 12:49 +0100, "~:'' ありがとうございました" wrote:
> ziplayer = 3x iplayer?
>
> a control to listen and view iplayer content at 3x speed**
> has anyone seen a demo?
>
> I'd like to save time reviewing occasional content before presenting it.

I use get_iplayer to stream the iplayer flash content to vlc directly as
follows:

  get_iplayer --modes=flash --player="vlc -" --stream 123

then just increase the playback speed on vlc while it streams. 3x is a
little too fast t comprehend IMHO - 2x is really quite good though.

BTW: vlc doesn't increase the pitch of the audio, just the speed.

- P