Interesting.
It is clearly an updated version of the Netgem Iplayer device

http://www.fetchtv.dslshop.co.uk/details.aspx?idProduct=1393
looks like they have their own subscription service for additional downloads.
and includes statement saying that it can get stuff from BBC iPlayer
"catch up on shows you have missed watching BBC iPlayer"

Also claims:
"Multi-stream - up to 2 SD or HD simultaneous decoded streams"

No obvious statement that it can play the upcoming Freeview HD content but I
presume that this is the plan.

Main site:
http://www.fetchtv.co.uk/

Paul