Certainly I think I could count in weeks the time I've had access to
IE7. I got it for a while last year but then they rolled back one of the
desktop updates and they took it away.

I also use FF, but that is machine specific, and a pain in the arse to
apply for (it's not a default browser), so a lot of people don't bother.