Just in case you missed it,

Last week was the 5th unofficial Anniversary of Backstage.bbc.co.uk. I say
unofficial because it was officially launched in May at OpenTech05 but quite a
few people were given access to the news/sports feeds ahead of time.

To go with the Anniversary, we have launched our new blog -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcbackstage/ alongside a new landing page for
backstage.bbc.co.uk.

As mentioned in the top current blog post, not everything is quite done yet.
For example there is lots of links which go to different locations. We'll be
working on these soon. I'm also expecting to upload R&DTV ep3 (the long
version) up this week which I think you'll all get a kick out of.

Cheers,

Secret[] Private[] Public]

Ian Forrester
Senior Backstage Producer