Out of interest, has anyone done a proper "legal" search on the proposals?

I'm under the impression that the mandate that puts all "public service"
content out without any form of proection is in primary legislation, various
Broadcasting Acts and Wireless Telegraphy Acts.

Ofcom's powers are limited to those provided to it under the Communications
Act 2003 and the set-up act Office of *Communications Act* 2002.

Ofcom only has power to issue licences that are legal, it does not have the
power to change the primary legislation.

Or have I missed something obvious here?

2010/1/26 Tim Dobson <li...@tdobson.net>

> People might be interested that in the ORG perspective:

follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/briantist
web: http://www.ukfree.tv - independent digital television and switchover
advice, since 2002