Hi Jamie,

I gues you specifically want /programmes to do this but (and you
probably know this already) you can get this current iPlayer list from:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/categories/audiodescribed
or
http://feeds.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/categories/audiodescribed/list

I have an iPlayer search page which can also do 'audio described' format
searching by entering 'audiodescribed' into the 'Programme Version'
Containing' advanced search box:

http://linuxcentre.net/iplayersearch

Best Regards

Phil Lewis