Hi Anthony,

That is great stuff, but does feel somewhat fragile and likely to break in the future. I was sort of hoping that there was something available server side, or something could be added.

?fullscreen=true , comes to mind :)

If this is entirely unfeasible then I'll have to work with the excellent snippets you've provided, but i'd need to wash my hands afterwards. :)

Kind Regards,
Dave Walker