Richard Lockwood wrote:
I'm not a lawyer either, but I can at least translate what David's saying;

"ME ME ME ME ME!!! I WANT IT ALL! FOR NOTHING!!! ME ME! GIVE IT TO ME! I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR ANYTHING, EVER!!! ME ME ME!!! IT'S MY RIGHT TO HAVE EVERYTHING FOR NOTHING FOR EVER AND EVER, AND I'LL CRY IF I CAN'T!!"

That's pretty much the gist of it.

It's really not.

There is a truly massive stretch of clear blue water between 'information should be free - it can't be ownes, therefore I don't need to pay'.

And 'Content providers should not be able to dictate - sometimes in violation of local laws on fair use - the way in which that content is legitimately used by paying users'.