I love it too - good work.

I've just been reading though the massive pile of "don't ever change
anything" comments on the BBC News blog.

You do have to put up with this "user" crud if you have a website and you
change anything at all.  It can get very disheartening to do anything at all
to a website.

Personally, whilst there are a few design decisions I *might *personally
have done differently, I think the change is clearly one for the better.

Just think how it still would look if the moaners were in charge:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://news.bbc.co.uk

Except of course they won't be, because 99.9% of haters never produce
anything themselves.   Constructive criticism it ain't.

On 16 July 2010 08:53, Richard Jones <richard.jo...@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> I like it, does what it says... So there's a +1 from me too.
>

> On 15/07/2010 20:32, "Davy Mitchell" <daftspan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Glad someone likes it :-)
> >
> > People have being saying to me it looks unfinished, is cluttered, slow to
> > navigate, 'pants', colours don't contrast well, 'pretty bad'.
> >
> > Just passing on feedback - don't shoot me... I'll give it time...
> >
> > Maybe I am holding it wrong...
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Davy Mitchell
>
> -
> Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please
>  Unofficial list archive:

follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/briantist
web: http://www.ukfree.tv - independent digital television and switchover
advice, since 2002