Replace BBC with iPlayer and I'd agree with some of those points, it's more
a indifference and lack of care rather than being directly hostile though.

And I'd say that will changes rather soon, due to various management
changes.

Ps since no one's publicly said I can't....

Here's some really good ref data feeds (ps like all these feeds PROXY-CACHE
don't hit feeds directly or you'll kill them)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/ion/refdata/type/service/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/ion/refdata/type/category/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/ion/refdata/type/masterbrand/service_type/tv/id
s/service1/ids/sevice2/

eg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/ion/refdata/type/service/discoverable_only/1/fo
rmat/json

Very useful reference feed for ion, ps you guys aren't missing much from not
having access to the wiki, it's mainly incomplete, inaccurate or
out-of-date.

Zap